Saturday, September 3, 2011

IMA IDIOT!!!! I F#%*D UP!!! BIG TIME!!

So,  I REALLY messed UP!!!  I used the WRONG INK!!!!! See, it just didn't compute in my brain--WATER SOLUBLE--I just focused on screen printing ink. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! I made this mistake once before 2 years ago. BUT WITH A SMALLER BOTTLE!!!!

If you purchased a shirt by MARY WEATHER and it disappeared the first time you washed it 
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. I will mail you NEW pieces with a self addressed STAMPED envelope to return the blanks.
 THANK YOU for your patience and understanding. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! 



I just PURCHASED 2 Gallons of Textile INK!!!..the thought of remaking this mistake makes me feel sick inside!!!
 so, so, so, SORRY
YOU CAN REACH ME BY PHONE 912 308 7643 OR EMAIL maryweather9@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment